I WANT TO ATTEND
Partner Abuse Intervention Programs (PAIP)
20-Hour Facilitator Training
309 Harrison St.
Oak Park, IL
Date and Time:
April 5, 6 & 7, 2017
9am-5pm *Lunch on your own
$125 *Includes materials
No refunds after March 31st.
· Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
· Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
· Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
· Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
· Be familiar with PAIP Program Requirements and Reporting
Target Audience for PAIP Facilitator Training: Professionals who work with, or intend to work with, perpetrators of domestic violence.
Social Work, ICDVP, and CPAIP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the
Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Colleen Sutkus, Director of Training & Education, at (708) 386-3305, x.1026 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.